You can make a lasting impact for sexual and reproductive health today.
If you would like your gift to take action immediately, there are several smart and powerful giving options to explore. Here are some ways that you can help us protect women’s health and rights.
Recommend Grants From Your Donor-Advised Fund
You can use your donor-advised fund (DAF) to make a one-time gift, or to create a recurring monthly or quarterly gift for even more impact.
You can conveniently initiate a grant from your DAF using the link below. Simply type in the name of your fund sponsor and the system will prompt you through the process.
Qualified Charitable Distributions from your IRA
Here’s how it works:
- You must be 70 ½ or older.
- An individual may transfer up to a total of $100,000 per year and a married couple may give up to $200,000 to all organizations.
- Your gift must be transferred directly from the IRA account to Fòs Feminista.
- Your gift is a transfer of funds from your IRA to Fòs Feminista, so while you do not receive a charitable deduction, it does not create taxable income for you.
- If you are 72 and older, the transfer of funds counts towards your annual Required Minimum Distribution from your IRA.
You can download a sample letter for your IRA administrator here to start the distribution process. You may also be able to request a qualified charitable distribution through your online account portal.
Gifts of Appreciated Securities
Attn: Development Office
125 Maiden Lane, 9th Floor
New York, NY 10038-4730
Useful Legal Information
Name: Fòs Feminista
Address: 125 Maiden Lane, 9th Floor, New York, NY 10038
Federal Tax ID number: 13-1845455
The Impact of Your Giving
$1,200 could provide access to SRH services
including contraceptives and safe abortion for women and girls.
$12,000 brings essential comprehensive sexuality education (CSE)
to adolescents and young people so they can live their sexual lives with a sense of empowerment, responsibility, and joy.
$65,000 could expand sexual and reproductive health care
for a local partner with scaled up telehealth models, established home delivery of contraceptives, and counseling for survivors of gender-based violence.